Located in one of St John’s Wood’s most sought avenues is this ‘Blue Plaque’ (William Strang,Artist) Grade II Listed period house dating back to circa 1830, extensively and sympathetically refurbished by the present owners.
The main house is arranged over 6,172 sq.ft. / 573.4 sq.m. and includes the ingenious incorporation of the original artist’s studio into the main house which now provides a 50ft kitchen and barrel-vaulted living space that opens directly onto the garden. An impressive entrance hall leads to the high-ceilinged L’ shaped reception room with full height sash windows. The principal bedroom suite occupies the whole of the first floor and comprises two dressing areas/rooms and a very large bathroom/wet room. In addition, the owners have created a 1,458 sq.ft / 135.5 sq.m leisure’ area with lightwells and skylights featuring cinema/entertainment area, gym, showers and
Included with this property is a newly built 2 floor mews house (Hamilton Close) which is also accessed from the rear garden. Overall, the mews is 1,227 sq.ft. with 2 bedroom suites, large living room, kitchen and garage. Hamilton Terrace is a wide tree lined road conveniently located for the shops and cafés of both St John’s Wood High Street and Maida Vale.
Sorry, No EPC graph are currently available for this property at this time.
Sign up for the latest local properties, news and insights, all delivered straight to your inbox