One of the original Victorian artist studios in St Johns Wood dating back to 1862.
It was designed and used by one of the seven original members of The St Johns Wood Clique. A group of artists recognised at that time by press and public as a new force in the world of art.
The house featured a striking double volume North facing studio room, one bedroom, bathroom and beautiful rear garden. It was discreetly situated being behind a private path at the rear of a Victorian villa off Abbey Road